abstract art, abstractionism - an abstract genre of art; artistic content depends on internal form rather than pictorial representation
I think he has a very bright future. I also think he is using his entire body in his work. It looks like he may have stepped in the paint and walked across the canvas.
In all seriousness, Jake's explanation is so sweet. Jake and I are the biggest red blob. We are together. Freud would have a field day with this, right? Daddy is the one to the left. Kate is the smaller one to the right. Don't take it personally, Kate. I guess he realizes you are petite.
Jake is loving my first blog song. I caught him singing it this morning. Sorry...the upload is much darker than my actual video for some reason.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness that's adorable :) lol - as you know I'm a big fan of your playlist too!
ReplyDeleteJustin Bieber and Picasso, look out! Here he comes - love it Girl!
ReplyDeleteMy heart turned to mush after hearing that sweet boy sing. I've got a surprise for him and may swing by tomorrow - feeling so much better tonight. Kate called and we talked again - I'm loving these calls. Even cleaned house tonight as Dad had a seminar.
ReplyDelete