Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Justin, Angie, and Addie

I met this sweet family for the first time last weekend. We let Addie lead the show...like we always do with the little people. When I opened this first shot, it took my breath away. I am so excited about the emotion in this catch. I wish I had a picture like this of my family when Kate was little.
I love that Angie's chin is leaning on Addie. Her eyes are closed...this makes it so dreamy. If I was Angie, this shot would have a prominent spot in my house!!

Here are a few more of my favorites from the shoot.  Just look at those sweet moochie cheeks!



Thanks so much Justin and Angie. We got LOTS of great shots!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, they will love them. Don't you just love this fall weather? Loving these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Ang...what priceless shots, indeed. Gorgeous backdrop...the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely heartwarming photos! Great job, Angie. All the shots are frame worthy. How will this family ever choose which to hang on the wall? (merr)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are SENSATIONAL.....I am loving your art work Ang!!!

    ReplyDelete