Beyonce's got nothing on him...
The "PS" man came. Guess what he brought.
I played just a bit. There is a learning curve, and I don't have a lot of time right now. I did very little editing to these shots. Dan looked over my shoulder and commented on the colors!!! I was using my new macro lens.
Those flowers are in my yard...still...at the end of October. My 2 rose bushes bloom like crazy from early spring to late, late fall. I've even seen buds in the winter. I think their location in my backyard must just be the perfect spot. They are right under my dryer vent, too. It blows my mind every time I look out at them.
Last weekend was parent weekend on campus. We took Jake Friday night to see Kate and take her out to dinner.
I took one look out of the window while we were eating and asked her to please avoid the place across the street.
Dan and I went back on Saturday to spend time with her and take her out to our favorite French restaurant for dinner. I didn't take my camera. I didn't want to embarrass her. It was so cool to walk the campus with her and see her favorite spots. We came back to campus for dessert and had gelato and coffee at a cute little cafe.
Last weekend Miranda came along for my photo shoot to act as an assistant and observe. She's very interested in photography, knows her camera well, and has a great eye.
I think we worked really well together, and I was impressed by what she captured for the family and for me.
I thought this shot was super cute and creative. Don't you just love my stool? It's so me!!
Jake has been home all week with another cold. Unfortunately combined with the allergy problems right now, the cold led to an asthma attack. It presented differently than normal. He wasn't actually wheezing, but the doctor believes that his hard, constant cough is asthma related. She put him on prednisone for the second time this fall. He improved very quickly. We now have an appointment in early December with a pediatric asthma/allergy specialist. He will be skin tested to see exactly what he is allergic to and will have a pulmonary workup. We are suppose to get a freeze tonight. I am praying we do and praying that the mold levels will decrease. I think that is what we all are reacting to right now. Kate and I have also had a bad allergy week.
I am planning on sending Jake to school tomorrow so he doesn't miss his Halloween party. I think he's ready to go back, and I'm close and home if he needs me. I think we also need a little break from each other!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















Your new camera takes amazing photos, Ang...my jaw is on the ground. I'm glad Jake won't miss his Halloween party, and so happy he is starting to feel better. I love the photo of the tattoo parlor...that made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteLooks like there is a lot of happiness going on at the Wagner house! Happy for all - Glad Jake is feeling better. Miss M had to miss her Halloween party last year and she has never forgot it! Looking better this year.
ReplyDeleteNice to have a second shooter - have had that a few times and loved it!
Come on mom! A little tattoo never hurt anyone...oops, think pain is involved. Maybe you will luck out!
WOWZA love the new macro lens....what did you get?
ReplyDeleteYou and I have similar thoughts on the store across the street. You go Mom!