Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ashley

I just love the shots I got of my niece, Ashley, last week...especially the dramatic ones. She looks so much like her Daddy in those...something I had never noticed before. Ashley is super sweet and cute and could have continued with the shoot all evening!!  In fact, she had been asking when I was going to take her picture. I'm so glad we finally did it, Ashley!!  I hope you love these as much as I do!

 She looks just like my brother in the above shot!!


6 comments:

  1. I love when you see a parent in a child. It is a true miracle. Imagine you loved doing these, She is beautiful. Your brother will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Ang. She does look like Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great great, Angie--you are so talented!!!!! CHristine Polivka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the pictures you took of Ashley. Thank you so much Angie...I got all teary-eyed! My baby girl is growing up so fast! Amy Koester

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured Ashley to perfection! Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Wonderful photographs! Your niece is very pretty. (Merr)

    ReplyDelete