I made the blog layout larger and was able to enlarge the photos. Do you like it?
I've been trying to narrow down my website purchase. It's between 2 different sites, and there are definite pluses and minuses to each. Tomorrow I must decide!
I started trying to potty train. Jake was actually willing to wear big boy pants all day. The problem...he still won't keep them dry. He'll only go to the potty when he's naked. We had a bit of a problem with naked tonight. He accidentally pinched his you know what in his Nascar Pez dispenser!!! It was traumatic for Jake and Mommy! Are you wondering about Dan's reaction? "He'll never do that again." That was it. That was all we got.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bless his heart...I can only imagine how hard he screamed...yikes!
ReplyDeleteI like the new format, Ang...looks great.
Is that not the universal difference between men and women? It certainly explains the Mars and Venus thing.
ReplyDeleteLove the look! Good luck on the web site, might need to pick your brain Someday!
LOL....Love Dan's straightforward approach!!!
ReplyDeleteYes...bigger is fabulous!
Oh my gosh Angie - good to know the perils of potty training that may lay ahead - LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about sending G to daycare in big boy undies as he's pretty much potty trained there...slowly but surely I'm sure we'll get there...