I was so disappointed when I woke up to rain this morning. I was really looking forward to a shoot I had scheduled. I'm hoping to get the family rescheduled sometime in the next week.
Would you believe Kate is sick? She graduates on Wednesday, so she has some recovery time. She has cold symptoms with a low grade fever and body aches. She has had such a rough year. I'm hopeful that her first year of college will be much better.
Jake had a bad dream Friday morning. He woke up crying which is so unusual for him. Dan went in his room to carry him in to ours. Jake kept crying and saying, "My cozies are in the street." It took at least 10 minutes to settle him down and convince him that his cozies were safe.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to occupy Jake today while it's raining. I think Dan may be taking him to the coin shop. Last week Dan pulled out some coins left from his collection and let Jake play with a few of them.
Jake just yelled, "Angie, where are you?" I guess that is my signal to get off of the computer now!
I have a few pictures to share before I go.
Jake did this portrait of Mommy at school for Mother's Day.
This is my sleepy boy with one of his favorite breakfast requests...waffles.
We had Baccalaureate Mass last week for Kate. She took my breath away when she entered the chapel. She looked so beautiful with her blond hair and that black dress.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sick of the rain too, Ang...ugh! I hope you get your shoot rescheduled soon.
ReplyDeleteI hate to hear Kate is sick...tell her we hope she feels better soon. Poor Jake...I can't imagine how heartbreaking it was to hear him say his cozies were in the street...bless his heart.
What an adorable pic of Jake.
Kate looked GORGEOUS...truly a beautiful girl inside and out.
Hope Weather cooperates next week for pictures and graduation.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful kids as always, so different yet a hint of sameness.
Great artwork, you may so put up some more wall space!
That shot of J is stupendous..love his eyes!
ReplyDeleteKate is a beauty. A classic gorgeous timeless beauty.
And I'm thinking your hair looks a little blue these days Ang.....!!!