I want you to know that my son is taking his potty training very seriously.
His actually doing very well. I'm wondering when you can officially claim them potty trained? How many accident free days must you have in a row? The diapers are gone. Progress is being made, but things aren't perfect. I'm just wondering.
I took him back to the doctor today. After calling in, she decided she wanted to see him again. She's pretty sure we were dealing with croup this weekend. That explains a lot. Kate never had croup. I think it was the only thing she didn't have. This was new for us, and it was a scary weekend. I'm so happy that he's on the mend now.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha super photo. Happy to, he's feeling better. croup is the pits. (understatement)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jake...on so many levels!!!
ReplyDeleteIn case you didn't know if Jake was a boy....here's proof positive!!!!
ReplyDelete