Today was Jake's last day of school. He will miss it and so will I. He asks to go every single day. I'll miss the little break twice a week. I was sad to miss his last day of school party. Grandma Sally went instead and made sure he thanked his teachers for a wonderful year. I took this shot before we left for school.
I went to the Women of Achievement luncheon for my aunt honoring her for the work she's done with the poor. I was so proud of her and so inspired by her and the other 9 women who were honored.
Tonight is Kate's graduation. I've had a headache for 2 days, and I think it must be stress. I want everything to be perfect for my girl. She's getting her hair done right now, and I hope to get some beautiful pictures outside in her white dress before she leaves this afternoon.
I wish you could have seen the sight here when I was on an important call with the lab that is doing my portrait printing. My naked son was suppose to be in the kitchen eating a popsicle. He came in here, climbed up on my chair, climbed up on my shoulders, and was pulling the hair out of my ponytail. I am trying to stay focused on this call with this naked kid on my shoulders pulling my hair!! Everyone says Jake will keep me young. I guess so. I wish my camera had been on my desk when all of this was going on. What a picture it would have been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I mixed it up ..I thought the graduation was today and the honoring ceremony tonight....hmmm...good I didn't have to be in attendance! SO proud of your aunt too..what a special woman she is..just like the other women in her family.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for K!
Sorry about your headache...poo.
Sorry J's school is over...booo hooooo...no wonder you have a headache..LOL!!!
Congrats to Aunt Jane...what a wonderful woman she is. Such a beautiful photo of her and their family, Ang.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress...you will get GORGEOUS photos of Kate, and everything will be just perfect. Sit back and relax. I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.
Okay, that is the funniest story EVER. If you would have gotten that picture, you would win the money on America's Funniest Home Videos for sure (ha)...what a treasure!
Hope headache went away. So much going on. All good but too much. Summer will come for you tomorrow with no more school but today is the day for celebrating and I wish you all the very best of days. Congrats Wagner's - hello Summer 2010!
ReplyDeleteWaiting impatiently for pics of Kate!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete