Friday, May 21, 2010

Graduation

What a week it's been! Graduation was so beautiful. I've heard for the six years we've been at this school that graduation is something amazing to see. Now I understand. The dresses and flowers were gorgeous. The curtsy while each girl's scholarship offers and college choice were announced was so classy. It's so different from other graduations and just so special.  The next day at Alumnae Induction, we were so proud to stand while our daughter's achievements and honors were being read. She has amazed us her entire life, and we can't wait to see what is next.
Is that curtsy incredible or what??

4 comments:

  1. O M G ! Angie, how gorgeous are these. I hear you about graduations - I have never seen any thing like this. Those sea of dresses and flowers is stunning.
    Wonderful, wonderful - thank you for sharing! I imagine you are riding high but a bit burnt out. I feel like I was there. The pictures are perfect! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly beautiful, Ang. I wish I could have been there to see her in person...it looked like a beautiful evening. Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it...this is about the 4th time K's graduation has made me well up...I've had it!!!!

    Imagine if I were there....I'd be a puddle!!!!

    The pics are astounding. The girl and her parents even more so. LOVE You all.

    ReplyDelete