My kids had a fight the other day, and I LOVED it! Kids who are 15.5 years apart in age don't usually fight. The part I loved is that they were fighting over ME!
"She's my Mommy!"
"No...she's mine!"
"Mine!"
"She's mine!"
They went back and forth like this for the longest time. I got such a kick out of it.
Here are my favorite shots of Gracie and Carly that I took last weekend.
Being fought over is the greatest! I have that everytime I see the kids - what a hoot! Pictures of G and C are fabulous. Miss K must be over the moon happy! Loving your style Girl! Thinking about you, know there is lots going on. Enjoy every moment...
Being fought over is the greatest! I have that everytime I see the kids - what a hoot!
ReplyDeletePictures of G and C are fabulous. Miss K must be over the moon happy! Loving your style Girl! Thinking about you, know there is lots going on. Enjoy every moment...
Your conversions are OUT of this WORLD!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're worth fighting over!!!
What a cute story, Ang.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we have the same favorites...too funny.