Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching up.

I am finally getting around to posting my favorites from a shoot I did with Izzy. Someday I will be caught up.  Are you laughing?
My latest stress is about screen calibration. I got some test prints back from a local lab, and my new desktop screen was way too bright. I ran a Windows 7 calibration, but I need something more accurate. I've ordered calibration software and hope to have it soon. Now when I post pictures, I wonder what the rest of you are seeing!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just seeing beautiful photos, Ang. Izzy looks adorable in these pics...she is a living doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm seeing a whole lot of BEAUTIFUL!

    Em must be kissing you up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I can't believe how big she is now.

    Your color looks great to me. I struggle with the same thing though...I think color calibration is so difficult to master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super to me.
    What a girl! Did you have to bribe her? Or maybe if you put any girl in a dress, she wants her picture taken.

    Em is a lucky girl, people say the same for Brandi. Nice to have your own papparazzi photographer! Beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete