Monday, October 1, 2012

My music man...

Jake's iTouch is in his hands quite a bit lately. He's not just playing games. He's listening to music. He is such a music guy. Don't be surprised if I'm complaining about the noise his band is making in my basement someday.  He's asking for drums for Christmas. Some Facebook friends might remember a post about drums last Christmas. I bought them, but I never gave them to him. So...he's getting drums this year. :)





Here are some of the songs on Jake's playlist.

Good Time - Owl City and Carly Rae
Too Close - Alex Clare
We Found Love - Rihanna
Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse
Not Over You - Gavin Degraw
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
You Really Got Me - Van Halen
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynryd Skynyrd
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
Some Nights - Fun

The boy likes variety!

I spent some time with Molly and her mom last week. We had a great senior session. She is the SWEETEST young lady...so soft spoken. I love her smile.





There was just something about this shot that I loved, too. It was speaking to me. I think it was her eyes.


I convinced mom to get in a shot. I'm glad I did, because she told me in an email that the image made her cry.


Sweet baby Kayleigh came to the studio this weekend. She was a little teary at first, and then she turned on the smiles. Her aunt is one of my brides in 2013! I love that!





Great Grandma made her hat right before she passed away. That is so special, it makes me teary just thinking about it!

Yesterday I spent time with Zach's family celebrating his 2nd birthday! It was great to see everyone again. I can't believe a year has gone by. I was with them last year to celebrate his first birthday. Guess where we were again!



There will be more to come from Zach's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment