Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm amazed...

Jake just recently got interested in the Wii that we've owned for years. I am amazed by how quickly he became comfortable with the controls. For the Spongebob game, you actually need to operate two controllers at the same time. It wasn't a problem for him at all. He got further in the game than I did.




We've been busy in the kitchen again thanks to the family that boo'd us. Jake asked me repeatedly to break open the rice krispie kit, so I finally caved. He had lots of fun with the decorating, and I actually did, too!




Mommy made the pirate pumpkin. ;)

One of Jake's teachers caught me at carpool time to tell me how much Jake has grown since last year. Jake has the same teachers this year as he did last year. I'm thrilled that they can already see a difference. I always felt fine about the decision to have him wait an extra year before starting kindergarten, but it's nice to have the positive feedback and see changes already.

I've been so busy with shoots, as you can imagine. Here are some favorites. I have 5 more shoots in the next two days and 4 next week, so I'll have lots to share in the next week or two, also!  I'm being very careful not to post potential Christmas card shots!



























No comments:

Post a Comment