Naomi came to the studio. I love this. She's such a doll!
I put a cute storyboard together for Mason's mom. He got so into this cake smash. He ate almost the entire mini cake!
Mom and Dad requested a pull back shot. I'm so glad they did. I 'm going to try to remember to do this for all the cake smash sessions.
My sweet nephew, Ben, came over for his 6 month shoot. What a hunk of love he is!
My gorgeous friend, Shea, was interested in some portfolio shots. I was anxious to try a new location that I hadn't used for an evening session. I love the spots we chose! Here are a few...I'll share more later.
Shea's session was play time for me. I loved it!
October is going to be filled with senior sessions, mini holiday sessions, and family lifestyle sessions. I've got a birthday party at the pumpkin patch and cute babies in the studio. Can't wait!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment