pony ride...
train ride...
hay ride and funnel cakes...
Jake lifted all of our pumpkins into the cart and helped me pull it through the patch.
We walked through the giant pumpkin fields and picked corn. I have no idea why we needed corn. It was Jake's idea.
My little man was determined to load the car for me. He would not let me help. It took him a few tries, but he managed to lift the biggest pumpkin into the car.
We made a quick stop at Lowe's for pumpkin hardware. When I mentioned stopping there to Jake, he said, "I love Lowe's...best place ever." His Papa loved hearing that one!
He had fun picking out hardware to use for this special pumpkin.
Kate and Rick also went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. They worked on something extra special!
I was very impressed that Rick drew Stitch by hand just looking at a template on the computer. He didn't trace it!
I really enjoyed spending time with these two families last week. The moms are twin sisters. They scheduled back to back sessions, so we could do some family shots. It was SO cold the morning we did the shoot. I felt so badly for the kids, but they were troopers!
Grandpa is one lucky guy...times 7!
They have four little kids, and they have it ALL together! I was so impressed!
This family was FUN! I love when siblings are willing to put their arms around each other without hesitation.
Oh...yes...and they danced! This is one lucky mom.
I also spent time with these darling ladies this weekend. They know how to have fun! I want those pink boots!
Kelly and Veronica...your peeks are coming soon!
This little guy just celebrated a big birthday...more to come!












































No comments:
Post a Comment