All products available at DesignerDigitals.com.
Jake is still really enjoying soccer...especially when he scores! Here he is on the run back from a big goal.
I just love catching that smile.
Late on in the game, I caught this! I have no idea what he was doing. I guess it was some sort of crazy run/jump.
Mama and Papa came along for this one. I'm so glad they got to see him score!
We have a big family weekend of pictures coming up. It's time to head to my aunt and uncle's ranch for their annual fall festival. I'm crossing my fingers that the predicted rain will drop out of the forecast.
I promised a few more shots of Zach's pumpkin patch birthday party. Zach LOVED this old fire truck which is displayed right next to the party pavilion. I didn't think we were going to get him out!
In the next shot I think he was offering me a taste. ;)
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
I'm calling this past weekend SENIORPALOOZA! Miranda, who shoots and has assisted me in the past, organized this event. She invited 5 of her friends to have their senior pictures done together. We had a BLAST! I couldn't have asked for a nicer group of high school seniors. They were cooperative and respectful and willing to try anything I asked. I was so impressed with them! I think they had a pretty good time, too! :)
Miranda volunteered to go first, and I'm editing in order. She's a girl after my own heart. She's even a Nikon shooter!
What a natural beauty!
More seniors coming soon!


















No comments:
Post a Comment