It's cold, baby!!! We didn't get the massive storm that was predicted, but it sure wasn't fun shoveling the freezing rain, 4 inches of sleet, and 2 inches of snow that we got. I am going stir crazy in this house with Jake. I believe swimming lesson is on for tomorrow, and we are going. I don't care that the temp will be below zero overnight and in the single digits in the morning. He needs the consistency, and I need to get out of this house.
I took my macro lens out for a little walk in the yard.
Since I was bored and stir crazy and trapped in this house, I decided today was the perfect day for a studio shoot with Jake. He was willing...I promised a Valentine sucker. I got 12 adorable shots and will probably be finished editing them tomorrow. So...I'll be back then. You better believe Karen will hold me to it!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



When you have lemons....maybe even a little ice cream!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics, Ang. Can't wait to see the Valentine shots!
ReplyDeleteYou need to title J's photos "will work for suckers"!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics..I took similar ones this morning..I hope mine look as good as yours.