Thanks for the post title, Shanah! ;)
Yesterday was our third day in the house together thanks to the freezing rain/sleet/snow. I needed to break up the day, because I was really getting stir crazy. We needed a little bit of what Mommy wanted to do and a little less of what Jake wanted. All it took was a little bribe.
Aunt Sue encouraged me to take pictures of Jake with his ball collection. Jake seems to think you have to buy a ball whenever you go to Target. Aunt Sue seems to encourage this addiction. ;) Well...I tried. The sucker was a better bribe.
The funniest part of all of us...he had peanut butter all over his mouth during this shoot, and I never noticed. Well...I eventually noticed...when I edited these pictures! Only the photographer's kid would have a dirty face during his photo shoot!
BTW...the swim lesson was postponed because the pool wasn't warm enough and temps have been bitterly cold. The makeup lesson is Saturday...cross your fingers.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Your work is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteThat boy has serious bedroom eyes...just gorgeous! He's getting so big ...eek. Give him a huge hug from me.
ReplyDeleteThey are all just beautiful, Angie! Love the ones in the balls!
ReplyDeleteSweet photos of a sweet boy! Love these Angie!
ReplyDeleteSome of the best shots you have ever gotten of him. Had to have been a "good mood" day for my boy. He looks like love.
ReplyDeleteWell worth the bribe! There is your Valentine's Day card. Feet and balls, what is not to Love? Imagine you guys are a bit stir crazy, hear you have bitter cold now. Looking forward to Spring but it does seem so far away. Hang in there, my friend...
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDelete