Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jake and Izzy...

My sister told me about a show she found on Disney, and I still can't believe it. It's called Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and Jake's sidekick on the show is Izzy!!  I got right on Tivo and got a season pass. I can't wait to see it.
I found one more shot of Izzy from last Tuesday that I really loved. I decided it was screaming for a little something extra.

We finally had a swimming lesson without tears last week...week 4!!!  He was close, but he didn't cry. I was so relieved. It will be time to take my big camera next week. I got this shot on the iPhone.
There is something weird going on with my t-shirts and maybe one of you can help me figure it out. Most of my t-shirts...especially those that are a little thin...have one or two tiny holes right in the middle near the bottom of the shirt. How crazy is that?  I thought maybe it was from my laptop...or my seat belt. Yesterday I wore a new shirt that I just got from Target.

I love it. It's super soft and not too clingy. Now it has holes in it!!
I have no idea what I'm doing to my shirts. I didn't use my laptop yesterday, and my seat belt feels smooth. I have no idea what else it could be. 

Jake helped me work in the studio last night. We were testing a new backdrop that I ordered and getting ready for the cake smash session that I have today. 



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. No idea about the tshirt but jsut doesn't sound right. Hope you figure it out!

    Happy Cake smash! - looks like you had some pretty good help today. Does he get cuter every time I see him? Yes he does...XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so talented angie....love the photos. About the tshirts...i have had that happen too, drove me crazy so i googled it. the consensus is that it is from the friction on the shirt when it is between the buttons on your jeans and rubbing up against the kitchen counters. i have no idea who came up with that but mine are in exactly that same place. guess i need to hire a cook and housekeeper and stay the heck out of the kitchen!! Kathie

    ReplyDelete