It feels like I haven't been here in forever! Last weekend was my Vegas trip, and I just have felt behind ever since. It didn't help that today was a snow day. Jake was suppose to go to my mom's so I could catch up, but I couldn't get him there. I don't drive in the snow. Now I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring. The major districts have already canceled school, but I haven't heard about preschool yet. I really kind of need him to go, but he does have a slight cold. Another day home might be just what he needs. At this rate, I might catch up next week. ;)
Vegas was a whirlwind. A weekend is just too short. I was excited to spend time with online friends I hadn't met yet, but there were so many more that I didn't get a chance to chat with. This is such an amazing group of people. They inspire me, make me laugh, and make me feel so included...every single day. Katie and Randy have put together an amazingly talented team, and I am humbled to be a part of it. I don't have a group shot to show you yet, but here are some favorites from the weekend.
Friday night we did a photo walk along the strip. That was eye opening! You never know what you'll see.
I think I have a whole new appreciation for night photography. Getting the shot I wanted wasn't always easy, but I am so happy with the results. I also loved getting shots of my friends getting their shots.
We are still in the process of sharing pictures, but I was able to grab this one. Katrina is my hero. She is the reason I am a photographer. She lit the fire. She was my first teacher. I've met her before, but this time was different. I cried when I saw her. She's given the second half of my life direction. She's changed my course. I feel so much gratitude and love for this woman.
Of course, spending time with Shanah again was icing on the cake.
So was meeting Doris...and Janet...and Laura...and Crissy...and Kathleen...and so many others.
Crissy got this shot of Shanah and me taking pictures of each other. So fun!!
I made it to In n Out. My daughter would never forgive me if I didn't get a burger there. I have to be honest. I expected it to be the best burger I've ever eaten. I was a little disappointed. I would rather have Steak n Shake!
There are so many more shots. There are so many more friends. I am a lucky girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































How fun Angie! Love your photos :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these photos,Ang! Makes me want to get back on that plane for another fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! I love Shanah! Meeting you two was one of the best experiences of my life :) Vegas is a lot of fun! Hope the snow ends for you soon.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jaime
Vegas sounds amazing. What I would have given to be there with you and Shanah!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun, Ang. So glad all of you got to meet in person.
ReplyDeleteAngie - You are amazingly talented. Call me so we can schedule a time to get together.
ReplyDeletefab! and it's totally time for GMD.
ReplyDeleteYou got So many great shots and really captured the love....ahhh....
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! Love the night shots and everyone taking shots of each other. Imagine that will be quite the book!
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie. You've left me speechless and in tears. You bring you to your photos and that my friend shines through.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are so fantastic Angie! I loved meeting you!
ReplyDeleteYou are as beautiful in real life as you are in pictures...inside and out. Love you. MWAH!
ReplyDeleteVery heart warming and fun photos, Angie! (Merr)
ReplyDelete