Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few Treats...

Somebody loves Hostess powdered sugar donuts...so much.  We were at the grocery store together last Monday. Snow was predicted. Snow is a special occasion, right? Jake talked me into a bag of donuts. They are definitely an occasional treat, because he would live on them if I let him.

We got the snow...just about 3 inches. It was a good excuse to stay in our jammies until it was time to head out to shovel.  The boys do the hard work, and Mommy gets to have fun.










Drew and Nicholas, our neighbors, joined us for some sledding, too.



When we came inside, it was time for the next treat. I pulled out the ingredients for microwave smores. I also pulled out my macro lens for a little practice. (I'm headed to Vegas this weekend, and we have a macro photo walk scheduled.)






Keep your fingers crossed that the weather holds out on Sunday. I am excited about my trip to Vegas, but I do want to get home to my family. We need to get Kate moved back to school on Monday, and I want to be here to help and send her off. 

My little man wanted to play in the studio tonight.


2 comments:

  1. That is one happy boy. Tell Vegas I said hi. Hope you catch some rays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a big snowstorm on Wednesday and Matt went to the store and came home with...a box of powdered donuts! Too funny. Great pictures, as always. Have fun in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete