I promised pictures from tool time, and here they are. Dad had an old car stereo system that he let Jake dismantle.
I must keep reminding Jake they he may not try this at home.
I also got a couple of sweet shots of Jake and Izzy sitting together playing their iTouches. We always enjoy the peace while it lasts. Are you laughing that her case is blue and his is pink? In all fairness, he inherited my iTouch and never got a new case!
Jake tried Tae Kwon Do and swimming lessons this week. Check back tomorrow for an update. The pictures will be limited due to all the screaming and crying. ;)
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








So sweet, Angie. He is so sweet he is so focused on his projects.
ReplyDeleteHow cute. The photos of Jake and Izzy are precious
ReplyDeleteOH MY! You are such a lucky girl. To have that kind of love is rare but then again, so are you. Love the pink and blue. You may have to make a Jake/Izzy book. Imagine them looking at it 20 years from now.
ReplyDeletePopa is a sweetheart for a fabluous idea. I can only imagine how happy Jake was. These are wonderful memories you are making, and you rock...