Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jake's View...

I finally cleaned off Jake's digital camera. It was pretty darn funny. There were definitely themes to the shots. We had the body shots...mostly his own feet and face.
 

There were the Mommy shots. I was always in my office since that is where his camera is kept. 


Along with the Mommy in her office shots were shots of items found in that office.



There were lots of food shots although I can't remember letting him have a camera at the dinner table!


I saw lots of interesting shots of everyday items around the house. The last one in this next set is actually the handle of my vacuum cleaner.


There was a great flag shot by the boy who still loves flags. This shot happened to be of his own shirt.



He also got a pretty cute shot of his sissy.


I think my photog friends will agree that he caught some pretty great bokeh on his holiday light shots.
Now if I could just figure out how to delete all digital files off his camera at one time. It will be quite a project to do them one at a time, and it's looking like the only way!!

2 comments:

  1. I see a Jake coffeetable book in your future! The boy has a great eye. Thinking I may have to book me a Jake shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack me up...these are pretty darn good, girl! I love the sippy cup shot...what a perspective he has!!!!

    ReplyDelete