Friday, December 31, 2010

Kate's Birthday Recap...

Kate got up a little earlier than usual for a birthday breakfast.


She had a quiet day at home...watched movies and napped.  We took the kids to BC's for dinner. Kate's friend, Katie, met us there. What a difference a year makes. We did her birthday dinner at BC's last year, too. She hadn't been diagnosed yet with the reflux and fructose intolerance and was so sick at dinner. I remember feeling so helpless. I was worried about her and wishing I could make her better. This year she enjoyed her birthday dinner, felt great, and had a smile on her face the entire time.


Having her home this break has been so wonderful. She plays with her brother and watches him for me during the days. We spend our evenings watching movies. I'm not going to want to send her back!!

3 comments:

  1. Those kisses are just the best. So glad you guys had a wonderful time. Love, love the week between Christmas and New Year's. Seem like the world keeps going but is still on its best behavior. Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she found out what was wrong, and she is doing so great. What a blessing to have her home for such a long break. Darling pics, Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Those pictures are so cute, Ang! Glad she had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete