Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Charlie

I went to Charlie's house to take some pictures. This was the first time I've taken a light along on a home shoot. It was awesome!!!  I loved being able to shoot anywhere and not worry about getting enough light through a nearby window. I am flipping over the results. Just look at this hunk of love!!
"Enough already, Gigi!!!"



I took some family shots and shots with his big brother, Thomas. I don't want to post those until Mom sends out her Christmas cards. I got into trouble for posting Izzy's Christmas card possibilities here. I won't make that mistake again!! 

As a mom of a boy, I can totally relate to this shot! I'm fairly certain this isn't going on the Christmas card!

7 comments:

  1. Charlie is precious...what great photos, Ang. Okay, that last shot is PRICELESS!!!!!!! I would blow that one up....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to put a Santa hat on that boy and then...you would have yourself a little Christmas card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is darling!! That last shot cracks me up. Is that what I am missing out on by not having a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots Angie! Which light did you bring along? You captured his gorgeous eyes perfectly and I just love that last shot! Fun, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAbulous shots and the last one I thought was photoshopped...but no....alas it's just the work of a boy...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shots!! Ditto Anke...please tell me more about the light you used!!

    ReplyDelete