Today's post is for my husband's benefit. I thought he might like some ideas. These are things that I am loving right now.
Ok...enough about me. I just thought it would be fun to have a record of what I was loving in 2010.
I'm putting together a book of all of my blog posts so far. I really wish I had done something like this when Kate was little. I have scrapbooks for her but having the blog is so much more thorough. My Project 365 book is also coming together. After 2 years of Project 365, I'm taking a year off. Next year I'm using the blog exclusively and printing it again. I think it will be so much easier than what I'm doing now. I have a book going at Shutterfly with pictures and layouts, a Project 365 book, and the blog. Consolidating the 3 should make life simpler.
I took pictures of Izzy for Em's Christmas card last night. It wasn't the best timing. The kids were tired and so was I after taking care of them all day. I did get a few cute shots, and the card is done.
Remember when I told you about the pretty girl at school named Chelsea? I saw her mom today at a preschool event and got permission to post her picture here. This was another one of my preschool shots. Now you can see exactly why my son is smitten. She's adorable!
When she came in the room this morning, Jake pointed to her and said, "Mom...look!"
Ok...time to wrap presents. Night!
Ok...time to wrap presents. Night!








Ah... I hope Santa has the elves very busy at the North Pole because imagine a lot of Christmas lists look like yours. The iPad changed the way I think about computers. Going Mac next year, these guys have done their homework.
ReplyDeleteMiss C is very cute - see what Jake is talking about. Izzy is so cute, great card! Love it all my friend!
An iPad, huh??? I hope Dan takes note (ha).
ReplyDeleteIzzy's pictures turned out really cute. I need to get going on Christmas cards this year...yikes!
I can see why Jake is smitten...she is darling.
Although it wasn't on my official list, I think an iPad will be under the tree this year! I had wanted a Kindle (and still do) but am totally looking forward to the iPad and hear there is a Kindle app for it!
ReplyDeleteFor it not being good timing, your pictures of Izzy sure are awesome!
Jake is spoken for already or wants to be a least???
ReplyDeleteIzzy's shots are magnificent...Em must be flipping.
Love the shots at the header.
So nice of you to make Dan's life so easy...! Maybe he needs the links too! I have Howard's gifts to me sent RIGHT to him...LOL...I want him to look good!!!
I'm thinking J is looking just like you and K just like Dan....
ReplyDeleteGood idea to post your wish list, must do that myself. Love the colour backdrop you have for the photographs of Izzy, stunning.
ReplyDelete