Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Margaret, Max, and Madeline

I spent some time Sunday evening with a super fun and super cute family. The shoot was a breeze. The girls knew how to work it for my camera, Max brought the macho (It does not surprise me that he has a girlfriend...he's so stinkin' handsome!), and they had GREAT ideas.  It wasn't my idea to climb the tree in dresses!!! You gotta' love how laid back they are!
It was hard to pick favorites. I have over 100 great images from this shoot! I am really looking forward to shooting Margaret's senior pictures at the end of September! :)  I can't wait to talk college with her again.

Thanks for your energy and spirit, guys,! I think Maddie could have lasted another hour!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a darling family, Ang...amazing work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Don't ya just love the way girls naturally pose? Senior shoot will be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work blows me away!!!!! Go Ang!

    ReplyDelete