Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Dan!

NO...I didn't really forget it. Yesterday was Dan's birthday.  We were consumed with the dorm move-in, so it was kind of ignored. We did go to dinner Saturday night. We did have cards for Daddy in the morning, but that was about it. There was no gift. :(  (I've also been consumed with the dorm room purchases and preparations.) There was no cake. It wasn't a relaxing day for my husband. This is what happens when you have children. They come first whether they are babies or young adults. That's one of the many things I love about my husband. He always puts us first. Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. This is what happens when you have children. They come first whether they are babies or young adults
    A friend and I have had many conversations about this very thing. Children before husband. - do the kids always win or do we women need to rethink this? More a reflection on adult children. Are we doing the kids a disserve? Not sure what the answers are but seems to be a universal thing. I'm sure Dan felt the love and enjoyed his day. Happy Birthday Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That man needs to be entered into those magazine contests for hottest husband! So handsome and wonderful!!!! Happy Bday Dan!

    ReplyDelete