Jake is all about parties. Dan always says that Jake can squeeze every ounce of fun out of everything he does. He gets his monies worth! We can't even tell Jake that we are going to a party until right before the party starts, or he'll drive us crazy all day. We went to the neighborhood block party on Saturday night. He had an absolute blast! Without a doubt, his favorite activity was the bounce house. We had to bribe him to come out after 30 minutes because he was soaking wet with sweat. I had to get some fluids in him. After he cooled off, he was back at it. All of these shots were taken on my iPhone.
I wish I could figure out how to get my child to look at me when I'm taking a picture of him! I think he does this on purpose!!
I thought that last shot was so funny. Jake is playing in his Daddy's shadow. Of course, I caught Dan drinking his beer.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How fun does this look? Don't the boys play so much harder than girls?
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the getting faces. I almost have to beg or be 3 steps ahead of them. I must that sometimes I prefer the unfaced Moments but need to see a full face everyonce in a while.
Looks like everyone is doing well and the Party is still going on. Praises my friend!