We spent Saturday as a family at Buffalo Ridge Ranch. I really could spend every Saturday there and be perfectly content. Thanks, Uncle Paul and Aunt Janie!
Buffalo Ridge Ranch
This ranch day was after a long evening out celebrating my sister's 40th birthday! Sue and I were pretty excited to get our hand stamped at the bar. We don't get out much. ;) As an asthmatic, I couldn't go to bars until St. Louis banned smoking. This opens up lots of new, fun possibilities for me. Ha!
Happy Birthday, Sissy! I am SO lucky to have you!
Our elf has pulled a few funny tricks!
He played with the sprinkles...
wrapped the toilet!
and has been caught hiding in some silly spots.
He even spent the night in the refrigerator and turned our milk green!
Jake is very excited to wake up every morning to see what Buddy is doing.
I finished my November Gratitude Journal! I'm trying to decide if I should post every page here. It would be a long entry! Leave me a comment if you would like to see it here.
I spent some time with these darling brothers last week. They kept me entertained through the entire shoot!
I spent some time with Jennifer and family...but was asked not to share those yet. I promise you...they are GREAT! I took the studio right to their home. We did a family lifestyle session AND a studio session for the kids.
Last year I took off for the month of December. This year the warmer temps mean that I can keep shooting!
Coming soon...
Sweet Emma...she's a big birthday girl!
Karey and family...even Avery behaved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment