Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa Experience...

Our personal family photographer, Kelly Manno, offered something REALLY special this fall. She offered a Santa Experience. Em and I took Jake, Izzy, and Ben.

I don't have to say anything about it. You can see the magic in the images. I have a few favorites to post here, and then you can watch the video. It includes all of the images taken that day.












Click here for the video of all of the images:
Santa Experience

Buddy, our elf, caught Jake's cold and was sick in bed for a day.


Once he was feeling better, he was up to his old tricks again. Last night he tp'd the tree!  I know it looks like pretty ribbon...but it's toilet paper!


I ordered my finished November Gratitude book from Shutterfly and started my December Daily.


I am so proud of this next page! This was HUGE for Jake!




I'm finished with sweet Miss Emma's gallery. I loved spending time with her family and was so excited that it was warm enough in December to head to the park for some images. After the park, we came back to the studio for some shots of the birthday girl. She was such a trooper! She's only 2!













I used my new chevron backdrop for Emma and for Mallory who was in the studio for some images recently. I'm loving it! Once Jake's cold is gone, he's going to pose on this one, too.






I'm just finishing up with this gallery. I'll share more soon, but I have to share my favorite from the day. Even the dog is smiling!


Also...I wanted to share this image from Jen's home shoot. I love home shoots and am hoping to do many more this winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment