Sunday, September 16, 2012

Firsts...

Jake had a great start to his school year. We got to school about 20 minutes early on that first day and spent some time taking pictures.

                                              (Template by Gina Miller. Background paper by Katie Pertiet.)

He also had a big first on the soccer field last week. He scored his first goal of the season during game number 1!

                         ( All products by Katie Pertiet and Pattie Knox and available at DesignerDigitals.com.)

Unfortunately he has another first right now...his first cold of the new school year. He doesn't have a fever and was still pretty active today, so I'm planning on school for him tomorrow. My fingers are crossed!  I played A LOT last week. I need a work day tomorrow.

Kate has also had a great start to her school year, but she never lets me take any pictures. Boo. She's taking 18 hours this semester, but she seems to be handling everything with ease. I'm proud of her!

I spent some time with Megan, Chuck, and family last week. I got the sweetest email from Megan regarding our shoot and her images. She even shared it on my Facebook business page, which is always appreciated.

"Gigi- LOVE!!!!! I can not stop looking at them:). I cannot thank you enough!! You do BEAUTIFUL work. This is the best Mother's Day gift I have EVER received....priceless...and something I will cherish forever. You really captured the essence of our family."  

She also mentioned that she will definitely not be waiting another 10 years to do it again! Here are some of my favorite shots from our session.












Mason came to see me last week in the studio. He just celebrated his 1st birthday, so it was time for his cake smash session. Wow...he sure likes cake!



Mom asked me for a pull back shot at the end of the cake smash. I love this! I'm going to try to do it for all the smash sessions.



Happy Birthday, little man! You are such a sweetheart!








I also spent some time last week with a gorgeous young woman who wanted some shots for her portfolio. We went to a location that I've shot in the morning only. I was eager to see it in the evening. The shoot was amazing!  I'll start sharing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment