Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Something special...


I was setting the table the other night...for five. I was thinking about how much things have changed in 5 years. For many years I set a table for 3. Then we had Jake, he got old enough for a big boy plate, and I set a table for 4. Now a few nights a week, I get to set a table for 5 when Rick is with us. I always wanted a big family. This makes me happy.

Today was Jake's first day of school! I took a lot of pictures, but I've only edited one so far. It says it all.


 "Mom...just ONE more first day of school picture, and that is IT!"  More to come!

A couple weeks ago, I got to spend time in the city with some of my Shutterclub buds. I was so glad I got to play! I have Dan's mom and dad to thank for this day. Both sets of grandparents have made it easy for me to work and play this summer. I appreciate and love them all so much!













I have a few more client favorites to share. This is a great start to a busy September!

Baby Naomi's shoot is finished!  What a doll! I got so much eye contact from her, but I loved this one, too!






 Brooklyn came to the studio last weekend. She just celebrated her first birthday. Mom brought along so many adorable outfits, it was hard to choose! She kept mom hopping during the shoot. She's a girl with lots of spunk....I love that! 






 I spent some time with a special couple today. They have a secret! I hope to share it soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment