I'm living right, I tell you. It poured and stormed for 24 hours prior to Erin and Jared's wedding on Saturday. I didn't get upset or stressed. It was pouring as we walked into the church. I had hope. Sure enough...the wedding was about to begin, and the skies cleared. The sun came out.
I was so happy for Erin and Jared. They deserved the most beautiful day, and they got it! We had to shoot their engagement pictures in the rain, but it was not going to happen at their wedding.
I'm immersed in their wedding shots and can't wait to share them. I had to cheat a little and share this one. It shows you what kind of day we were blessed with.
I did not alter that sky. That is what it looked like out of my camera.
I'm excited to now share some favorites from Erin's bridal shoot. The shoot was her idea. She was doing a practice run on her hair and makeup. I'm so thrilled that we did this. I think every bride needs a shoot like this. She's just stunning! The first shots were taken in my little studio. Go studio! Then we took some in Erin's home where she grew up and in the yard.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Just beautiful!! Again, you have such a gift! I can't stand my wedding pictures and looking at these I so wish I could do it over...with you!
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, Susan...I want a redo on mine as well! ;) The first thing to go is my 80's perm!
DeleteAng, you did such a beautiful job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lynda!
ReplyDeleteOh My goodness, she is absolutely beautiful and you are incredible! These photos are just stunning! So happy for all of you that the sun came out! -k
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the one near the tree where she is looking down...awesome work young lady...
ReplyDeletebeautiful Angie. What a beautiful bride and stunning photos.
ReplyDeleteOops the last comment was me! Doris!
ReplyDeleteYou were certainly right regarding the beautiful day and did an outstanding job on the photography! Of course, the bride and groom were stunning and made great subjects for you. yes, I am a little biased, Jared is our son and Erin our new daughter-in law and that right there is way cool! Tim and Jana
ReplyDelete