Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Life...Catch Up

I fell behind...until tonight. :) 


I did Erin's bridal shoot last week. I am in love with the pictures. I am also extremely proud of myself. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get a full length shot in the studio, but I turned everything around in the room and did it! I was also concerned about a shadow I'm getting on one side. I am ready to pull the trigger on one more studio light. I didn't have it for the bridal shoot, and that worried me. I shouldn't have worried. They are amazing. The shots I took at Erin's house are, too. I can't wait until after the wedding so I can share them! Jared isn't seeing his bride before the ceremony, so the photos are secret right now. As soon as the wedding is over, you can expect to see some here. Well...maybe not that night. ;)  I have Ben's Baptism the next day, so I'll get them posted soon after.

Aubrey came to the studio today. What a sweet little doll! She's Kaiden's cousin. They are going to have so much fun growing up together. I've only just begun going through her shots, but I had to do a quick edit on this one. My Shutterclub is doing a weekly photo challenge, and the theme for the week is "Laugh". This one works! :)

1 comment:

  1. Angie you've brought back such memories, I've been up the arch!

    ReplyDelete