Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Decision...

I've decided I'm back on board with Project 365 this year! I can't believe how many people gave me trouble about not doing it in 2011! I must admit, that I was pretty disappointed over the summer while looking through my 2010 book.  I've been going back and forth trying to decide how to manage it this year. It can't become a burden. I'm too busy for that!  I found this on pinterest.com

Project 365 Book

I think this would be crazy easy to do and different enough to keep me interested. I do HATE my handwriting, but I think it's important to include it sometimes. I treasure the items I have with my grandmother's handwriting, and maybe I'll have a granddaughter that feels the same way someday.

So...that decision has been made, and you can all hold me to it.

I have a few more Holiday Book pages to share, but I haven't spent much time on the computer since last week. I just finally uploaded my Christmas pictures last night, but they aren't even edited yet. Let's just say that it was awesome to be together as a family, and my children were very, very happy.





I posted a birthday message to my daughter yesterday on Facebook, and I meant to do so here. Kate turned 20 yesterday! That is just so hard for me to believe. This just seems like yesterday...


Happy Birthday, Kate! We love you so much!  I hope this birthday was extra special for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment