I'm thrilled that my holiday book is caught up. I am also thrilled that it's very different from the book I did in 2009. I'm really trying to think outside the box on this one and include things that might not be expected.
I have a shoot that I'm presently editing and one more to do tomorrow. Then it's time for a Christmas vacation! I'm excited about what's to come in 2012! I'm ready to do some upgrading in the studio. I need a permanent wall fixture to hold my backdrops. That's something I will research during my time off. I'm also excited to have booked my first wedding for 2012. I can't wait to celebrate with Erin and Jared!! You will get a sneak peek later in the winter when we do their engagement shots. Can't wait!
Here are a few more studio favorites from the last few weeks. I am trying to be careful not to share any potential Christmas card shots! I did that one time and learned my lesson. Thankfully the client was my sister! ;)
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment