This session was really special for me. Laura's mom, Sara, contacted me about taking her daughter's senior pictures. I hadn't seen Sara in years. I think we last ran into each other at Chuck E Cheese when Laura and Kate were little. When we were together last week, I felt like we picked up right were we left off...years ago. I first met Sara when we were both fresh out of college...new teachers at the same school. I was so relieved to have a buddy with me to learn the ropes. We shared lots of laughs and lots of frustrations.
Laura is just as wonderful as her mom. I'm so excited for her. She's got big plans, a good head on her shoulders, and loads of talent. Enjoy your senior year, Laura! Hope it's as special as you are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Super Angie. She and her mom will love these. Hoping the wedding went well, can't wait to see what you did. XO
ReplyDelete