Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Wedding!!!

I shot my first wedding a couple of weeks ago. I had the direction of two friends of mine who are wonderful photographers. They've done weddings before and could show me the ropes.

Caitlin and Erik and their families were so laid back and so wonderful, so it was a great first wedding experience. The bride thought of every detail. I loved the theme, the venue, the food...everything!  I am so super excited about the images I got.























Caitlin and Erik, I am so excited for you. Your deep love for each other is so apparent. I was thrilled to be able to celebrate it with you! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Your first wedding! Beautiful shots, wonderful venue. Glad it went so well. FABulous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing weddings now?!?! These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG, Angie! The photographs are spectacular! In fact, it looks like you've been doing weddings for years! Love, Merr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angie, these are superb, you have captured a real sense of emotion in these shots, they must have been thrilled.

    ReplyDelete