Jordan just celebrated his fourth birthday, and Mom thought it would be a fun idea to incorporate his passion. I am all about following your passion!!!! Jordan LOVES his Batman costume. He's in it ALL the time...even outside in this crazy heat! I love that Mom wanted these shots. I so wish I had better pictures of Kate in her Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz costume!!
This wasn't my first shoot in the new studio (that first shoot is still a secret), but it was my first time to use the chalkboard wall. I had a blast playing with some images from google for a few of the shots. Mom and Jordan were amazed. :) The wood floor looks great, huh?!
I'm headed back to Florida tomorrow for a long girls and kids weekend with my sister. I can't wait to take pictures of Izzy on the beach...her first beach trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Let's compare notes when we get back. You, on the right coast and me, on the left. Have a blast!
ReplyDeleteBatman could not be cuter, you may have to start having Halloween sessions. This is fabulous!