Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I did something I said I would never do...
I'm even giving the thumbs-up in the above shot!
I parasailed in Marco Island!! I am SO terrified of heights. This was huge for me, and I'm so proud of myself. I would do it again tomorrow. It was so much fun. It was gentle and peaceful, and I love that I got to share this time with my girl.
I have lots of trip pictures to edit. It was a wonderful vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Good for you Angie!! It looks absolutely amazing and it's making me want to do it too! I'm so glad you did it - you and your girl look great up there :)
ReplyDeleteYa Angie...............such a great feeling. I went to Puerto Vallarta with some friends from Nursing School and we all went Parasailing. I'll never forget it. Just keep making more memories Angie............many more to be made!!!
ReplyDeleteTeri
How awesome, Ang...so glad you didn't back out! I told you it was so peaceful...glad you got to experience it!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Way to go, Ang! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you...wish I could face my fears like you did! For some strange reasons parasailing is one of the RARE fears I didn't have! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! I've wondered where you've been! Hope it was fantastic!
ReplyDelete