My daughter started her first job today. She's a receptionist for a chiropractor. She did so well this first day, that they are going to have her do some billing, too. I'm so excited for her and so proud! She looks pretty darn cute in her scrubs, too!
Last night I hosted a photography club meeting. I was honored that Kelly Manno agreed to be our guest speaker. She is a photography rock star!! She's my hero!! Kelly was my birth photographer when I had Jake, and she's been our family photographer ever since. She's such an inspiration!! She's always happy to share her knowledge and tips with those of us just starting out. She's the real deal...down to earth. She earned the right to have a big ego, but that will never happen with Kelly. We are all so grateful for the time you spent with us, Kelly. You are now an honorary member of Shutterclub. We'll get you the t-shirt!!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment