I spent time downtown with my photography club recently and did some night shooting. This was a first for me. Not only did I night shoot, but I experienced another first. I shot and edited using HDR software. I have a lot to learn, and I'm working on it. For a first time, I was pretty excited about these images.
I spent more time downtown last week with my sister, cousin, and all the kids. We decided to do a short staycation over spring break. These kids love to spend time together, and I love watching them grow.
Jake just finished an awesome basketball season. We had a little issue with excessive celebration every time he scored. His coach finally had to have a little talk with him when he started running from the basket holding up the number of fingers to indicate which basket it was in that game.
Here are a few favorites from recent shoots.
I thought I would finish this post with a few of my little man. He's quite a character.













































No comments:
Post a Comment