Sunday, August 11, 2013

Katie...

I started off my very busy month of August with the beautiful Katie.  The best part about shoots with senior women is that they are so excited!!  They've done so much work ahead of time to get ready for the shoot.  They plan their outfits and accessories so carefully...and...they really want to be there!  Each time I arrive at a senior shoot, I can help but think of how honored I am that I was chosen to take these very special images.  I love hearing about the plans for their senior year and beyond.

Katie and her mom met me at one of my very favorite locations.  I haven't been there in awhile, so that made it even more of a treat.








How cute is this golf team uniform!!


Good luck this year, Katie!  I can't wait to hear what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment