Jill and Andrea live in Italy. Someday I'm going to do a shoot for them in their city! In the meantime, I will just have to look forward to their next visit.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Big supporters...
I appreciate and cherish this family SO much! They are some of my biggest supporters. This is my second shoot with them; and, since the first one, they make sure to comment or "like" every sneak peek I put on my Facebook business page. I also hear from them regularly on my personal page. It means a lot to me to have their friendship and support. They are exactly why I love my job.
Jill and Andrea live in Italy. Someday I'm going to do a shoot for them in their city! In the meantime, I will just have to look forward to their next visit.
Jill and Andrea live in Italy. Someday I'm going to do a shoot for them in their city! In the meantime, I will just have to look forward to their next visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment