Friday, July 12, 2013

Florida Favorites...

I am still working on our vacation images and keeping up with business stuff.  Summer is about having fun with my little man, and that is my priority.  The school year will come soon enough, and then I can give this blog the attention it needs.  Here are a few of my favorites. 

My little man never walks anywhere...


I took this image from a sailboat off the coast of Marco Island.  It's getting blown up big for my home.


I rented a fisheye lens for the trip and had some fun with it.


I've spent the last couple of weeks having lots of fun while keeping my schedule light.  I have been able to squeeze in a few jobs including our neighborhood swim team.  I love that all of these siblings swim on the team...a family summertime tradition for them!


I was able to shoot a 75th birthday party for a very special dad.  I don't have any party pictures resized to share just yet, but I did capture some images I just love of his granddaughters.  We met at the park a couple of days after the party.






My sister has been patiently waiting for her images.  They are well worth the wait.







No comments:

Post a Comment