Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jake is 6!

My little man turned 6 today.  I pulled up some of my old favorites to take a stroll down memory lane.  I wish I had the time and energy to put them in order. ;)























We had a fun family party on Father's Day that included trick candles thanks to Daddy.













In case you noticed...yes...that was a Sponge Bob cake and a Despicable Me pinata.  I'm not the birthday boy...he is.  He had a multi-themed plan in mind this year. ;)

He woke up this morning to a coin trail courtesy of his sister and lots of great gifts!




Jake got lots of birthday attention at swim team practice this morning. 








Then we came back to the pool after picking up Izzy from Mama's house.  The kids played, and then we ordered pizza for Jake's friends.






Pizza and pull and peel...a great combination!  I love the look Izzy's giving him in the second shot!



Jake's birthday dinner request was more pizza.  At least he picked my favorite pizza place.  He just likes the arcade.  Sissy and Rick were there, too.  I can't believe I didn't get their picture with Jake! We ended the night at FroYo for frozen yogurt. 







Happy Birthday, little man.  You've brought us so much love and joy these past 6 years!  You have added to our family in ways we could have never imagined.  We are so lucky!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Too many funnies! Jake and Izzy's matching headbands and the many balls from the claw machine are priceless and so Jake! Glad he had a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete