Mom was given a gift certificate for a shoot for Christmas. This is the BEST kind of gift. I don't think they've ever had professional family images done. I bet mom will make this a regular event now. ;)
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Brother and Sister...
These two are SO sweet together. They love each other so much. I loved watching them interact. We had a perfectly cloudy morning...my favorite!
Mom was given a gift certificate for a shoot for Christmas. This is the BEST kind of gift. I don't think they've ever had professional family images done. I bet mom will make this a regular event now. ;)
Mom was given a gift certificate for a shoot for Christmas. This is the BEST kind of gift. I don't think they've ever had professional family images done. I bet mom will make this a regular event now. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment