Their wedding Mass was the most special I have ever attended. Father Chris was fantastic!! I told him so afterwards, and he even remembered my name from when we had been introduced earlier.
When Father did the vows, he had Gina and Bobby face the congregation, and he stood among us. I thought that was so cool...and it sure helped me get some great images! I've never had this perspective at a Catholic wedding Mass, and I've been to lots of them...I'm Catholic! ;)
I think the shot above is a treasure! That's Gina's mom watching them and getting her shot. I guess it's because I'm the mother of an adult daughter, but this one just gets to me!
I love finding new locations like the one above. I just hope this old, deserted building sticks around for awhile!
Gina and Bobby...I wish you the best always! Thank you for choosing me to be part of this day.
Check out Gina and Bobby's wedding video. It's longer than my usual. My video site is finally letting me use multiple songs!
Gina and Bobby - Married!
















No comments:
Post a Comment