I have to grab shots like the one above quickly before this guy gets sweaty outside and looks like this...
He plays so hard! Jake likes all the signs of summer...including the poppers at Target.
If you are looking for Jake, you might want to just try looking up.
There is a nest in our front yard tree, and Jake has been watching it carefully.
He was able to take my phone up in the tree to get this shot when the mama robin was away.
We've been very careful about leaving the mama and her babies alone. Jake is allowed to check once a day to see if she's gone. Then I let him climb up for a very quick look.
I've enjoyed my spring shoots so much. I get so excited about capturing these special moments for families.
Little Luke was a champ in the studio. He was full of smiles!
Colin is getting so big! It seems like we were just doing his newborn shoot and now he's such a big boy!
























No comments:
Post a Comment